A&S Mold and Die Corporation does not stop with simply producing superior quality molded parts. We offer several services to compliment your product.
Our assembly lines are set up to specifically meet our customer’s assembly / packaging / turnkey needs.
- Insert Molding: Our capabilities include the ability to mold in place a variation of inserts, pins, screws, and other items to help eliminate secondary operations.
- Overmolding: This process is done by utilizing different colors, materials and molded over existing components.
- Assembly / Packaging: From simple to complex jobs, we have the experience with a proven track record to get the job done right each and every time.
- Turnkey Service: Eliminates additional cost to you by receipt of complete packaged product for stocking at your facility.
- Ultrasonic Welding: Fabrication of jigs and fixtures that meet custom requirements for welding various applications.
- Post Molding Operations: Such as drilling, threading, machining, turning and more are available.